Luke 1:30-32, 35, 37
LUKE 1:30-32, 35, 37
"And the angel said to her,
"Do not be afraid, Mary,
for you have found favor with God.
you will conceive in your womb
and bear a son,
and you shall call his name Jesus.
He will be great and will be called
the Son of the Most High...
The Holy Spirit will come upon you,
and the power of the Most High
will overshadow you;
therefore the child to be born
will be called holy—
the Son of God...
For nothing will be impossible with God."
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet
- A Sacred Refuge Is Your Name
- And His Name Shall Be Called...
- What King Is This?
- He Has Visited His People
- In The Fullness of Time
- What Man Is This?
- What Child Is This?
- What Babe Is This?
- 1 John 3:16
- The Bridges of Prague in the Czech Republic
- The Legacy of Wartburg Castle in Germany
- Martin Luther: Here He Stood (1483-1546)