REFORMATION BIBLE VERSE - Hebrews 7:24-25
REFORMATION BIBLE VERSE -
"Because Jesus lives forever...
He is able to save completely
those who come to God through Him,
because He always lives
to intercede for them."
SOLUS CHRISTUS - CHRIST ALONE
One of the 5 latin SOLAS that emerged
during the Reformation to summarize
the Reformers’ theological convictions
about the essentials of Christianity.
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet
- A Sacred Refuge Is Your Name
- And His Name Shall Be Called...
- What King Is This?
- He Has Visited His People
- In The Fullness of Time
- What Man Is This?
- What Child Is This?
- What Babe Is This?
- 1 John 3:16
- The Bridges of Prague in the Czech Republic
- The Legacy of Wartburg Castle in Germany
- Martin Luther: Here He Stood (1483-1546)
- Katharina von Bora: The Runaway Nun (1499-1552)
- Johannes Bugenhagen: The Administrative Pastor (1485-1558)
- Zacharius Ursinus: The Happy Professor (1534-1583)
- Theodore Beza: The First Calvinist (1519-1605)
- Lady Jane Grey: The Teenage Martyr (c.1537-1554)
- Pierre Viret: The Smile of the Reformation (1511-1571)
- Robert Estienne: The Ink (1503-1559)