REFORMATION BIBLE VERSE - 1 Timothy 1:15
REFORMATION BIBLE VERSE -
1 TIMOTHY 1:15
"Here is a trustworthy saying
that deserves full acceptance:
Christ Jesus came into the world
to save sinners."
SOLUS CHRISTUS - CHRIST ALONE
One of the 5 latin SOLAS that emerged
during the Reformation to summarize
the Reformers’ theological convictions
about the essentials of Christianity.
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet
- A Sacred Refuge Is Your Name
- And His Name Shall Be Called...
- What King Is This?
- He Has Visited His People
- In The Fullness of Time
- What Man Is This?
- What Child Is This?
- What Babe Is This?
- 1 John 3:16
- The Bridges of Prague in the Czech Republic
- The Legacy of Wartburg Castle in Germany
- Martin Luther: Here He Stood (1483-1546)