REFORMATION BIBLE VERSE - Acts 16:30-31
REFORMATION BIBLE VERSE -
"What must I do to be saved?...
Believe in the Lord Jesus,
and you will be saved..."
SOLUS CHRISTUS - CHRIST ALONE
One of the 5 latin SOLAS that emerged
during the Reformation to summarize
the Reformers’ theological convictions
about the essentials of Christianity.
- Jesus Said: I Am The Good Shepherd - Part I
- Jesus Said: I Am The Door of The Sheep
- Jesus Said: I Am The Light of The World
- Jesus Said: I Am The Bread of Life
- Who Are You, Lord?
- Hope For The Hard Times
- In Gods Grip
- 50:20 Vision
- Slain - In The Shadow of The Almighty
- He Had No Rights. And I?
- A Crushed Head, A Dead Serpent: An Eternal Victory!
- Surely The Arm of the Lord Is Not Too Short To Save
- The Rubber Band
- From My Mothers Womb
- And God Separated
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So