Gods Sufficient Grace
God + You = Sufficient
I alone, am nothing. I alone, can do nothing. I alone, have nothing. But I, together with the Almighty and All-Powerful God – we are sufficient.
“… I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses …
But he said to me,
“My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ’s power may rest on me …
For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
(2 Corinthians 12:5,9,10)
Yes, I alone am weak. But with God in me, with His grace which is sufficient for whatever moment and whatever circumstance I may find myself in, with the power of Christ resting on me and being made perfect in my weakness … then, yes, God and I together are more than sufficient.
- Choose Life - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- The Realm of Grace - Philip Yancey
- Birds Know The Secret
- Because God Sees
- There Are No Shortcuts
- Life Is Like a Teeter Totter
- They Say It Was Squire Boones
- In The Center of the Circle
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?