The Christian Ideal - Gilbert K. Chesterton
G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936) was an English writer, lay theologian, poet, philosopher, dramatist, journalist, orator, and Christian apologist.
"Though he considered himself a mere "rollicking journalist," he was actually a prolific and gifted writer in virtually every area of literature. A man of strong opinions and enormously talented at defending them, his exuberant personality nevertheless allowed him to maintain warm friendships with people--such as George Bernard Shaw and H. G. Wells--with whom he vehemently disagreed.
Chesterton had no difficulty standing up for what he believed ... In Christianity he found the answers to the dilemmas and paradoxes he saw in life."
(taken from http://www.ccel.org/ccel/chesterton)
- Choose Life - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- The Realm of Grace - Philip Yancey
- Birds Know The Secret
- Because God Sees
- There Are No Shortcuts
- Life Is Like a Teeter Totter
- They Say It Was Squire Boones
- In The Center of the Circle
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?