The Hunger and The Thirst of Your Life - John Piper
"From one man He made all the nations,
that they should inhabit the whole earth;
and He marked out their appointed times in history
and the boundaries of their lands.
God did this so that they would seek Him
and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him,
though He is not far from any one of us.
‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’..."
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?
- The Rubber Band
- Laying Aside or Laying Down
- Like Clay In The Potters Hand
- Fired Clay
- Dried Clay
- Polished Clay
- Turned Clay
- Pressured Clay