You Can Never Learn - Corrie Ten Boom
Corrie Ten Boom (1892 – 1983) was a Dutch Christian, who, along with her father and other family members, helped many Jews (by all accounts, around 800) escape the Nazi Holocaust during World War II.
When their home was raided after an informant tipped off the Nazis of their activities, the entire family was imprisoned. Corrie and her sister were sent to a notorious Nazi concentration camp. She was miraculously released from prison just days after her sister died there. God brought incredible beauty and healing through her difficult experiences, and her words still have great relevance and impact in our world today.
She authored a number of books and was most famously known for “The Hiding Place”, the incredible story of her life. The title refers to the secret place where the family hid countless Jewish people needing help in their home, and is based on this scripture:
“You are my hiding place and my shield;
I hope in your word.”
- Choose Life - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- The Realm of Grace - Philip Yancey
- Birds Know The Secret
- Because God Sees
- There Are No Shortcuts
- Life Is Like a Teeter Totter
- They Say It Was Squire Boones
- In The Center of the Circle
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?