How Is Your Soul?
Jesus withdrew regularly and intentionally.
Sometimes alone, sometimes with His disciples.
Sometimes to the wilderness, or the sea, or a solitary place.
Sometimes to rest, to pray, to grieve...
We too, especially as we begin this new year, ought to consider withdrawing.
Withdrawing might include a physical change of location,
but mostly it is an attitude of the soul.
We need to withdraw to reconnect:
with God in prayer,
with ourselves through reflection,
and with others by spending time together.
We need to withdraw to recharge:
to refill what has been depleted,
and to be refreshed in joy and passion and peace.
We need to withdraw to re-engage and to re-enter life:
with new vision and with new strength.
We refuel our bodies daily by breathing, drinking, eating and sleeping.
This year, let's intentionally and regularly find ways to refuel our souls as well.
(taken from http://www.faithgateway.com/caring-soul-2017/#.Wk0hwku23BI)
- Surely The Arm of the Lord Is Not Too Short To Save
- The Rubber Band
- From My Mothers Womb
- And God Separated
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet
- A Sacred Refuge Is Your Name
- And His Name Shall Be Called...
- What King Is This?
- He Has Visited His People
- In The Fullness of Time
- What Man Is This?
- What Child Is This?
- What Babe Is This?