7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart - 6) Discipline
I discovered the following webpage
from John Piper’s Desiring God Ministries:
7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart.
For the next seven weeks,
we will learn about these seven ways,
we will practice them,
and hopefully we will turn them into a weekly prayer discipline for our hearts.
Today, I invite you to pray for …
Whatever it takes,
discipline me for my good
that I may share your holiness
and bear the peaceful fruit of righteousness.
"For the Lord disciplines those whom he loves,
and chastises every child whom he accepts."
“He disciplines us for our good,
that we may share his holiness.
For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant,
but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness
to those who have been trained by it.”
- Could It Be?
- I Am Doing a New Thing
- Despite The Uphill Road Choose Joy - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- I Will Dance Until The Music Stops - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- Life In The Sonlight - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- Choose Life - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- The Realm of Grace - Philip Yancey
- Birds Know The Secret
- Because God Sees
- There Are No Shortcuts
- Life Is Like a Teeter Totter
- They Say It Was Squire Boones
- In The Center of the Circle
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength