7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart - 1) Delight
Thursday, July 4 2019
I discovered the following webpage
from John Piper’s Desiring God Ministries:
7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart.
For the next seven weeks,
we will learn about these seven ways,
we will practice them,
and hopefully we will turn them into a weekly prayer discipline for our hearts.
Today, I invite you to pray for …
Whatever it takes,
give me delight in you as the greatest treasure of my heart.
“Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart”
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
"When I discovered your words, I devoured them.
They are my joy and my heart's delight,
for I bear your name, O LORD God of Heaven's Armies."
- Choose Life - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- The Realm of Grace - Philip Yancey
- Birds Know The Secret
- Because God Sees
- There Are No Shortcuts
- Life Is Like a Teeter Totter
- They Say It Was Squire Boones
- In The Center of the Circle
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?