The Potters Hands with Scripture - A Painting by Eloise Schneider Mote
God's hands are on us,
continually shaping who we are.
Verse 4 promises that God will make scarred and broken pots over again
so that they are "good in His eyes."
No matter what has transpired in our lives,
as long as God's hands are on us
and we remain pliable to His touch,
He will mold us into works that are pleasing.
Sometimes I paint pretty pictures -
some might be considered beautiful -
but this one is my life.
(Eloise Schneider Mote)
- Choose Life - The Legacy of Geoff Richards
- The Realm of Grace - Philip Yancey
- Birds Know The Secret
- Because God Sees
- There Are No Shortcuts
- Life Is Like a Teeter Totter
- They Say It Was Squire Boones
- In The Center of the Circle
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?