#MondayMotivation - Riquewihr, France
remembering Riquewihr, France -
a medieval town filled with cobblestoned streets,
and with half-timbered homes and shops
on the Alsace Wine Route in eastern France.
In God's faithfulness lies eternal security.
(Corrie Ten Boom)
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?
- The Rubber Band
- Laying Aside or Laying Down
- Like Clay In The Potters Hand
- Fired Clay
- Dried Clay
- Polished Clay
- Turned Clay
- Pressured Clay