7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart - 6) Discipline
Monday, April 30 2018
I discovered the following webpage
from John Piper’s Desiring God Ministries:
7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart.
For the next three weeks, every other day,
we will learn about these seven ways,
we will practice them,
and hopefully we will turn them into a weekly prayer discipline for our hearts.
Today, I invite you to pray for …
Whatever it takes,
discipline me for my good
that I may share your holiness
and bear the peaceful fruit of righteousness.
"For the Lord disciplines those whom he loves,
and chastises every child whom he accepts."
“He disciplines us for our good,
that we may share his holiness.
For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant,
but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness
to those who have been trained by it.”
- Who Are You, Lord?
- Hope For The Hard Times
- In Gods Grip
- 50:20 Vision
- Slain - In The Shadow of The Almighty
- He Had No Rights. And I?
- A Crushed Head, A Dead Serpent: An Eternal Victory!
- Surely The Arm of the Lord Is Not Too Short To Save
- The Rubber Band
- From My Mothers Womb
- And God Separated
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet