7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart - 4) Discernment
Wednesday, April 25 2018
I discovered the following webpage
from John Piper’s Desiring God Ministries:
7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart.
For the next three weeks, every other day,
we will learn about these seven ways,
we will practice them,
and hopefully we will turn them into a weekly prayer discipline for our hearts.
Today, I invite you to pray for …
Whatever it takes,
teach me to discern good from evil
through the rigorous exercise of constant practice.
"So give Your servant an understanding heart
to judge Your people to discern between good and evil."
(1 Kings 3:9)
“But solid food is for the mature,
for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice
to distinguish good from evil.”
- Who Are You, Lord?
- Hope For The Hard Times
- In Gods Grip
- 50:20 Vision
- Slain - In The Shadow of The Almighty
- He Had No Rights. And I?
- A Crushed Head, A Dead Serpent: An Eternal Victory!
- Surely The Arm of the Lord Is Not Too Short To Save
- The Rubber Band
- From My Mothers Womb
- And God Separated
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet