7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart - 3) Dependence
Monday, April 23 2018
I discovered the following webpage
from John Piper’s Desiring God Ministries:
7 Ways To Pray For Your Heart.
For the next three weeks, every other day,
we will learn about these seven ways,
we will practice them,
and hopefully we will turn them into a weekly prayer discipline for our hearts.
Today, I invite you to pray for …
Whatever it takes,
increase my awareness of my dependence on you in everything
so that I will live continually by faith.
“I am the vine; you are the branches.
Whoever abides in me and I in him,
he it is that bears much fruit,
for apart from me you can do nothing.”
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight."
- Who Are You, Lord?
- Hope For The Hard Times
- In Gods Grip
- 50:20 Vision
- Slain - In The Shadow of The Almighty
- He Had No Rights. And I?
- A Crushed Head, A Dead Serpent: An Eternal Victory!
- Surely The Arm of the Lord Is Not Too Short To Save
- The Rubber Band
- From My Mothers Womb
- And God Separated
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet