The Bridges of Prague in the Czech Republic
Prague is known world-wide as the City of a Thousand Spires,
but it could also be called the City of a Hundred Bridges.
Actually, Prague has more than 300 bridges strewn throughout the city,
18 of which span the Vltava River -
many of them hundreds of years old,
all of them beautiful and grand.
- What Man Is This?
- What Child Is This?
- What Babe Is This?
- 1 John 3:16
- The Bridges of Prague in the Czech Republic
- The Legacy of Wartburg Castle in Germany
- Martin Luther: Here He Stood (1483-1546)
- Katharina von Bora: The Runaway Nun (1499-1552)
- Johannes Bugenhagen: The Administrative Pastor (1485-1558)
- Zacharius Ursinus: The Happy Professor (1534-1583)
- Theodore Beza: The First Calvinist (1519-1605)
- Lady Jane Grey: The Teenage Martyr (c.1537-1554)
- Pierre Viret: The Smile of the Reformation (1511-1571)
- Robert Estienne: The Ink (1503-1559)
- John Calvin: The Genius of Geneva (1509-1564)
- John Knox: The Champion of the Kirk (c.1513-1572)
- Conrad Grebel: The Radical Reformer (c.1498-1526)
- Heinrich Bullinger: The Majestic Beard of Zurich (1504-1575)
- Hellen Stirke: The Ordinary Virgin Mary (died 1543)
- Hans Gooseflesh: The Accidental Reformer (c.1400-1468)